CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, April 11, 2011

Vines, Nails and Chairs

"I'm late. I'm late. For a very important date. No time to say 'Hello.' Goodbye. I'm late, I'm late, I'm late. " - The White Rabbit

Happy Monday!

I hate to dash again, but it's supposed to rain this afternoon so I've got a small window of opportunity.

My mission? I've got a date in the vineyard. The grapes are calling, begging to be weeded and pruned. They have been neglected for a year so they're not asking for anything they don't deserve.

So, I hope you have a lovely day.

Me? I'm going to spend the morning in the yard. Actually looking forward to getting dirty!

Then, this afternoon I have another date...with a new file, a story bubbling in my head and a chair. The chair? To plant my behind in. I'm determined to get started on a new book, even if I've got to nail my pants to a chair.

See you tomorrow. I'll let you know how this goes. What have you got planned for the day?

3 comments:

Wendy said...

I'll be waiting for the progress report!

Anonymous said...

OOH, you're getting on with your yard work. I can't wait to see what you've done. Good luck!!

Sue W.

Melissa McClone said...

Hope the yardwork went well. I spent the morning helping a bunch of middle schoolers. Now it's homework time for the kidlets. Then I want to write!