CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, April 14, 2011

Busy, busy, busy!

The first item I plan to put in my Etsy shop, Sew Cherry Pie. I made more than one of these and have already sold the other one so I figure it might be the perfect way to open my little shop. What do you think? Is it the right choice? I plan to cross Open Sew Cherry Pie off my to-do list by Sunday. I'll fill you in on the details as soon as I know them.

Today, though, I've got a date with a rake. And a hoe. And a couple of bags of manure, garden soil and mulch. And yes, gardening gloves.

What have you got planned for the day? Whatever's keeping you busy, I hope it's something you enjoy doing!

3 comments:

Melissa McClone said...

I think it's perfect! Love the fabric. Right up my alley!! can't wait for your shop to open!!!!!

Have a great day!

Dru said...

Your bag looks great. Can't wait to see your store open.

Not much going on today except the daytime situation.

Marianne Arkins said...

YAY for your Etsy shop!

Happy gardening :-)