CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Stylish!



Stylish? Who knew?

Thanks, Dru!

The rules for accepting the award:

1. Thank the person who so kindly bestowed it and link back. Check.

2. Share seven things about yourself. Check.

3. Pass it on to seven other stylish bloggers. In this case, I'm leaving it open to anyone and everyone who reads this. I figure, if you're here, you're stylin'!

Okay, my seven tidbits...

1. I love playing in the dirt. This past week I've been elbow deep in soil, weeding and reclaiming our garden beds. I'm sore but happy.

2. Classical music? Big fan. Even bigger fan of Italian opera. Also, Bon Jovi. Go figure!

3. Purple is my favorite color. I like all the rest but purple definitely does it for me.

4. Am beginning to miss cooking and baking which is a very good thing. Vito and I spent a lot of happy hours in our kitchen. I look forward to the day when I go in there and celebrate our cooking joy rather than missing his hand on the whisk.

5. Yankee fan here. That certainly drew attention last summer when we were trapped in Boston. Actually could see Fenway Park from Vito's hospital room. Nice park, but no Yankee Stadium. Told you...Yankee fan here.

6. I really, really, really want to learn how to knit socks.

7. Cousin Joann is on my mind this morning. She's having a life-altering medical procedure today so I'm holding her close in my thoughts and prayers. If you could, please say a special prayer for her or send a good thought her way. Thank you!

So there you have it, seven tidbits about me. Now, what about you? Your turn!

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

If we lived closer I would teach you socks. They aren't hard once you get the knack.

Sue W.

Dru said...

Saying a prayer and sending good thoughts to your cousin.

Marianne Arkins said...

I really want to learn how to knit... I used to could do dishrags, but that was decades ago.

Here's hoping all goes well with your cousin!

Anonymous said...

Saying prayers for your cousin. Do let us know how she is.

Jess

NicDarienzo said...

Good morning, my friend,

I am so very sorry for the loss of your beloved husband. Please accept my belated condolences.

I've been blog visiting today and am intrigued by the itchy fingers you mentioned a couple of blogs back--I think I may have just the cure for that itch, LOL. I'd love to talk it over with you.

I tried to contact you this morning but the email bounced back. :(

I'd love to hear from you when you have a moment. ndarienzo@thewildrosepress.com

Melissa McClone said...

Loved your tidbits.

Prayers for your cousin. I hope it all went well.

Anonymous said...

Knit one, purl one, drop two...that's my knitting style! Sox? Don't you knit them on a circular thingie?
Good to hear you're out and about. Haha...the Wild Rose Press is after you!!! Too funny...now you'll really have to knuckle down. Wonder if they need a proofreader?
Aussie Jude xx