Stylish? Who knew?
The rules for accepting the award:
1. Thank the person who so kindly bestowed it and link back. Check.
2. Share seven things about yourself. Check.
3. Pass it on to seven other stylish bloggers. In this case, I'm leaving it open to anyone and everyone who reads this. I figure, if you're here, you're stylin'!
Okay, my seven tidbits...
1. I love playing in the dirt. This past week I've been elbow deep in soil, weeding and reclaiming our garden beds. I'm sore but happy.
2. Classical music? Big fan. Even bigger fan of Italian opera. Also, Bon Jovi. Go figure!
3. Purple is my favorite color. I like all the rest but purple definitely does it for me.
4. Am beginning to miss cooking and baking which is a very good thing. Vito and I spent a lot of happy hours in our kitchen. I look forward to the day when I go in there and celebrate our cooking joy rather than missing his hand on the whisk.
5. Yankee fan here. That certainly drew attention last summer when we were trapped in Boston. Actually could see Fenway Park from Vito's hospital room. Nice park, but no Yankee Stadium. Told you...Yankee fan here.
6. I really, really, really want to learn how to knit socks.
7. Cousin Joann is on my mind this morning. She's having a life-altering medical procedure today so I'm holding her close in my thoughts and prayers. If you could, please say a special prayer for her or send a good thought her way. Thank you!
So there you have it, seven tidbits about me. Now, what about you? Your turn!