CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, April 07, 2011

Itchy Fingers

I'm just going to say it. It's good news, so I'll share it right off and not waffle (as Aussie Jude would say!) over it.

I'm getting itchy fingers.

No, I don't have a finger fungus or weird skin condition. It sounds that way, though, doesn't it?

I mean I'm getting antsy to put these fingers on the keyboard and--dare I say it?--write. Yes, that's the truth. And, still better news, I have a fresh story dancing in my head. It's teasing me, calling me to come play with the characters. Not nearly fleshed out, but it's there. And that, my friends, is progress indeed!

Today I'll be doing more yardwork, then finishing up a few sewing projects but by next week I should be able to carve out a few hours each day to just sit down and write.

What's new with you?

4 comments:

Melissa McClone said...

Yay on the itchy fingers!!!!! So happy for you!!

Dru said...

I'm so excited that you're itchin' to write.

Anonymous said...

Good. Maybe things are settling down for you. I am tickled about your itchy fingers!!!

Sue W.

Kathleen said...

Yahoo!