CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, February 09, 2009

Week Two

Oh, it's a lot more difficult to come up with something to blog about every morning than it looks. I've always considered myself one of those discriminating, but friendly, chatty felines but this morning I've got nothing. Nada. Zip. Zero. Zilch. Niente.

Nothing. Not a word.

What does Sarita do when words elude her? Oh. Right. We're talking about Sarita, aren't we? Words never elude her. Just ask her husband--he'll tell you!

Uh oh. I might just be getting my furry little self in trouble here, talking trash about the lady who feeds and brushes me. Gives me treats. Scrambles me an egg when I have an upset tummy.

Hmm... I'd better pick a safer topic. A few days ago I watched The Pink Panther. Steve Martin always cracks me up; he used a line throughout the movie that got him out of almost every sticky situation. Think it'll work here? I'll give it a go...

Nice weather we've been having, eh?

4 comments:

Marianne Arkins said...

LOL... yes, lovely weather -- if you like cold and snow.

Har.

Happy Monday, Piglet.

Melissa McClone said...

I'm sure you'll find something to say, Piglet! Have a nice day!

Anonymous said...

Dear Piglet,

I hope your weather is VERY nice. We, however, are supposed to get five freakin' days of rain. FIVE.

I need to move.

Dru said...

oh Piglet, I have that same problem with coming up with a blog. The fact that I'm enjoying what you have to say tells me you don't need to worry.

We had a great weekend and I believe tomorrow or Wednesday the temps will be in the 50s.