CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, February 15, 2009

A Big Sigh...

of relief here. Hubby's home, surgery went well and now we're just going to hunker down and wait for him to recover. The worst is behind us! Yay!!

Thanks to all who were kind enough to keep the Piglet company while we were away. You all rock! I know the little fuzzface felt the love, and felt less lonely knowing you were here with her.

So...I'm just trying to catch up with mail (there is a huge stack of it!), emails (please be patient, I'm going to get to everyone...eventually!) and laundry. How is it that laundry swells when left alone in a hotel room all day? I know I didn't have this much stuff when I packed my bag...

I've got to tell you, it feels good to be home. Hubby looks like he's been beaten up a bit but I know that will pass. He does a lot of sleeping, some eating...then more sleeping. I guess we're going to have weeks of that but you know what? It's all good. We're on the road to recovery, and that's what counts. We'll take our time and get there whenever he's ready to arrive. Until then, I'll find something to keep myself occupied.

Oh! Like my JaNo novel. Yes, I've been working on Madcapped. Not as much as I'd hoped (I actually completely missed writing anything at all a few days in a row) but the story is growing. Maybe now that we're home I'll have time to play catch up with it.

It's so good to be back here with you. I missed you!

So...what's new in your world? Anything you'd care to share? Hmm?

4 comments:

Dru said...

Hey Sarita,

It's good to see you again and thank Piglet for entertaining us.

I'm glad the surgery was a success and hubby is recovering nicely.

Not much going on in my world except I wish Spring would hurry up and arrive.

Have a good Sunday.

Unknown said...

So glad Hubby is on the mend!

Ceri Hebert said...

Glad you and your hubby are home and things are getting back to normal. I hope he has a fast recovery!

Marianne Arkins said...

Welcome back, BTW. I'm glad DH made it thru surgery successfully and that you were able to write (!!).