CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, February 23, 2009

Oscar's Buzz

I just love watching the Oscars, so last night was a big thing here. Hubby and I settled in and watched some of the pre-show stuff, then watched the entire awards show.

Loved the gowns! So many in vibrant colors! Yay for that...years where there's an endless parade of black doesn't do much for me so this year's colorful gowns really made me smile.

Always enjoy seeing men all decked out, too. Didn't they look handsome?

And the movies...how could anyone not love seeing the clips, hearing the details that made the stories come alive? Me? I love it all!

Did you watch last night? What did you think?

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

I couldn't watch the Oscars. I have DISH. No ABC. They discounted my bill a dollar. A DOLLAR!

Seriously? I'll pay the buck!

Melissa McClone said...

This is the first year I didn't watch a single minute of the Oscars.

Dru said...

I watched it and it was one of the best shows they've done in a long time. I love the performances with Hugh Jackman.

What can I say about the fashion. Natalie Portman's outfit was beautiful, but what was with Whoopie? I know she's not known for wearing dresses, but please couldn't her dresser find her something better and flattering.

All in all, I did enjoy it.

Anonymous said...

Here is Oz we watched too. I love Hugh Jackman - he's such a character! And yes, weren't the gowns gorgeous?
Aussie Jude

Diane Craver said...

I didn't watch it but heard it was better this year and Hugh Jackman did a great job. I'm glad you enjoyed it.

Marianne Arkins said...

I'm not a fan of awards shows for the most part... so I didn't watch.

However -- had I known Hugh Jackman was doing his thing? I'd have been there... I <3 him.