CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, February 08, 2009

Sunday Smiles


I love Sunday mornings. I get to sleep in late, relax and daydream, lay about on my warm, cozy chair, eat as much as I want... Oh! Wait! I do that every day, don't I?

Hmmph! Well, even though they're similar--all right, they're just about the same--as all my other days, I love Sundays. Why?

Good question.

Let me think....hmmm....
How about because on Sunday mornings I get to reminisce about the good old days? Yeah, that's a good reason, the good old days. And to show you just how much I love Sunday mornings, I'm going to share some of my good old days thoughts with you.

And yeah, I like purple. A lot. It just looks good enough to eat, don't you think?

Happy Sunday! Thanks for sharing part of your day with me.




2 comments:

Marianne Arkins said...

Oh, Piglet... you're making me crave spring even worse that I already did!

Happy Sunday. Hope Sarita and DH are well. Give them hugs from me.

Anonymous said...

Hmm, by "good old days," you must mean "days when the sun shines."

I miss those days, too, Piglet.