CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, February 28, 2009

Plans...

are made to be changed.

Yesterday I was sure I was out of Melissa's 100-day challenge. I thought I'd never be able to catch up. I was totally certain I'd need to begin again from day one, all by lonesome, and do my own little challenge because I'd fallen a week behind.

Then I read yesterday's comments. I felt the stench of defeat blow away on the chill morning air. I was instantly inspired, buoyed by the support and encouragement of friends I've never met in real life.

You know, the smile on my face is completely real life, so long-distance companions must be the real thing, too. Don't you think?

Anyhow, my plan changed. Today I did today's 28, as well as yesterday's 27.

Thank you!

Oh! This must be the change-plans weekend. Yesterday I fully intended to get right into that closet, remember? But before I opened the doors I sat down to write for, you know, just a few minutes. A few minutes turned into a couple of hours. I lost myself in the story and it wasn't until my back hurt and fingers ached that I realized how much time had actually passed.

So...the closet? Untouched.

I guess closet cleaning will become a plan for another weekend! *G*

3 comments:

Dru said...

I'm glad their solutions help because it's fun to see that we've done that day's challenge.

Isn't it powerful when the writing muse takes you (us) on a journey.

The closets can be done anytime.

Have a good weekend.

Mary said...

So glad you didn't give up. Good for you!!

No big plans for me this weekend. Just going to clean the house. Not much fun but necessary!

Marianne Arkins said...

You're changing out your clothes already? sheesh.. I'll be in winter clothes until mid-April! LOL...