CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Extra! Extra!

OOH!

A review!

I know Sarita isn't big on sharing reviews here but hey, I'm in charge so I'll do what I want to do, say what I want to say, share what I want to share, shout what...ah, you get the idea. What can I say? There's just no way to muzzle an expressive feline.

Anyhow, Sandswept was reviewed at MyShelf.com. I was totally jazzed to see this review! The full review can be found here. I especially liked this part:

"If you’re looking to escape for a while (mentally, at least) to a remote, idyllic island, this is the book for you. It’s a short, bittersweet tale about overcoming loss. Despite being the second in the Chincoteague Island Mysteries series, it’s much more a romance than it is a mystery."

Of course, this series is near and dear to my heart. I was born on Chincoteague, you know. My humans relocated me to New York but there will always be room in my heart for my birthplace.

6 comments:

Dru said...

Great review and I enjoyed it as well. Aawww Piglet, perhaps you'll go back for a visit.

Amy said...

Great review. Thanks for pointing it out, Piglet!

Sarita must be so pleased! Tell her I said, "Congratulations."

Melissa McClone said...

Tell Sarita, "Congrats!"

Tory Richards said...

Congratulations girl!

Hey, please head over to the Lark Journals site. Read the post about being a guest on my blog and see if this is something you would like to do. I already have Margaret's stuff:)

Debbie

Marianne Arkins said...

Congrats on the review!!

Unknown said...

Excellent review!!