CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, February 12, 2009

Puzzled




Doesn't this look like fun? All those little pieces, just waiting to be put together. Who knew it was possible to create a bird party from all those teeny, tiny pieces?


Now, if I just had fingers to put it all together...

Uh, yeah, the picture is sideways. Sorry! I'm a cat, not a blog expert...it's pretty amazing that I even got the silly picture here at all, don't you think? Just turn your head a little to the right...that's it...

Have a meowy nice day!!

6 comments:

Dru said...

The last puzzle I did was several years ago and I recall it was fun when I got closer to the completed image.

Have a good one Piglet.

Marianne Arkins said...

I LOVE puzzles.. we have one on our table right now. It's fun, but thumbs are definitely handy.

Unknown said...

We do puzzles in our house too Piglet. Marianne is right, though. Thumbs are very helpful!

Piglet you are just too cute!!!

Anonymous said...

Thumbs are a MUST for puzzles. Sorry, Piglet.

Have a great day!

Melissa McClone said...

I love doing puzzles. My kitties like pushing all the pieces off the table!

Anonymous said...

Piglet you are so sweet. We love puzzles here too.

Pam