CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Friends, Fallon and Farming

I bet I'm the only one on the street who's awake and watching Jimmy Fallon. Betcha.

You know, Jimmy Fallon is pretty funny. I didn't expect to crack a smile but he's had me chuckling. I don't want to get into a habit but I don't mind keeping company with him tonight.

Friends. I gotta tell you, I think I'd lose my mind without my friends. They're the best, sticking by me as I navigate this chapter in my life. It's not all a late night gigglefest, believe me. I am so grateful for the kindness and compassion of a very special group--thanks for holding me up. You know who you are.

And farming? In a few short hours I'm going to have a huge truckload of mulch somewhere in the yard. Somewhere? That's all I can say because I still haven't decided where I'm going to ask the guy to dump his load.

Oh, that doesn't sound good, does it?

I'd best go to bed and try to get some sleep. I think I'm on friend overload. Or maybe I'm Fallon toast. No, it might be that I've got Farm Brain. That's a real thing, isn't it? Farm Brain. Yes, I think it might be real. No, I know it's real. Definitely...

Hope your Wednesday is peaceful. What're you up to?

4 comments:

Wendy said...

Sarita, you make me laugh! Wish I could be there to see the load dumped, so to speak. My Wednesday? It's pouring rain. AGAIN. And it's my day off. Obviously, there will be no sitting on the deck with an iced tea and my netbook today. Errand running it is!

Dru said...

Friends are the best.

My Wednesday is busy with work but can't wait to dive into the book I'm reading.

Kathleen said...

I got a hair cut today and ran a few errands. Found some really good biscotti at Tuesday morning. Didn't do any writing though.

Noticed you posted at 1 AM so hope sleep comes earlier tonight.

Hugs!

Anonymous said...

Sarita, I see you're awake late into the night again. I hope you sleep well tonight. I'm thinking of you.

Today I do the grocery shopping, dry cleaning etc.

Sue W.