CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Glowing

Just a quick stop in to say hi and let you know things at Casa Leone are still humming along. Busy, but humming.

It has been wicked hot here all weekend, with more hazy, hot and humid forecast for today. I'm putting in the garden so I've been doing a lot of huffing, puffing and glowing. See, I kept things pretty sedate...glowing sounds so much nicer than sweating my tail off, doesn't it?

The sun hasn't begun to beat down on the yard yet so I'm heading out to plant, mulch and, you guessed it, glow.

What about you? What's on your Tuesday agenda?

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I want to see garden pix. Don't work too hard!

Sue

Mary said...

Not much. Now that I'm home from work I'm going to have pizza and read. Dull!!!

Dru said...

Not much going on here.

Anonymous said...

So boring here by comparison. You're always doing something fun!!

Kristal