CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, May 14, 2011

Building Project

Two weeks ago I made sketches. They still sit on my desk, these quick pencil drawings I made when contemplating a building project. I hoped I'd be able to toss them but things have taken a turn so who knows?

Let's back up. Two weeks ago:


This was the view. See the puddle in the grass? The ground squished with every step.



The meandering creek across the street? It roared.

The pond was topped off.


My rain boots stood ready.

Then, sunshine.

Warmth.

Dryness!

Things bloomed.


Gorgeous things.

These, from the Spring Garden my sweet man planted for me.

Thanks, Vito!
Everything beautiful, even the dandelions and tulips.


But, before I could get used to warm breezes and sunny skies...


Yesterday? Rain.


Today? Rain.


Tomorrow?Rain and thunderstorms.


The rest of the week? You guessed it. Rain.


Contemplating digging out those plans for the little building project.


It worked for Noah, didn't it?

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Your farm makes me think of moving from the city to the country. absolutely stunning!!!

Sue W.