CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Tango At Midnight

Woo Hoo! The exhiliration! The joy! The sheer madness of it!

The...uh, knowledge that a good portion of the first draft will end up victimized by the Delete button!

Still, as I close in on writing The End to Tango At Midnight, I can't help but grin from ear to ear and--but don't tell anyone this, alright?--giggle. Yes, you heard right. Up here in Snowville the writer is giggling like a loon.

Just about 4,500 words from the 50,000-word mark and I am psyched. Can you tell?

So, what's got you grinning (and giggling, perhaps?) on this deceptively bright Tuesday morning? Anything you'd care to share?

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I have random outbursts of excited over my upcoming NY trip.

I LEAVE ON FRIDAY!!!!

Just sayin'.

Melissa McClone said...

Congrats!

It's snowing here.

Not a lot of grinning and giggling today. Too worn out for that!

Mary said...

I'm so excited for you! Way to go with the challenge!!

Dru said...

I'm happy that you're happy.

I'm smiling because Amy is coming to NY and my doctor's appointment went well.