CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, January 17, 2009

Feeling persnickety

...and in the mood to remind us all that someday, somewhere (maybe here, who knows?) there will once again be sunshine and flowers.

*grumble, grumble...grumble*

The wind is howling so loud here it would be frightening--if I was the sort to be easily frightened, which I'm not.

Really, what's the temp in your backyard? Got any flowers like this growing nearby? If you do, I might just be packing a bag this afternoon and coming for a visit!

Happy Saturday!


5 comments:

Dru said...

it's cold here - 6 degrees. I need a mug of hot chocolate.

Melissa McClone said...

I think it's in the thirties here, but the sun is supposed to be out this weekend! Not that I'll be here!

Wendy said...

Not so very cold on the west coast in Canada (just above freezing), but we still have a ton of snow and it's been very, very foggy all week. I wonder if there actually ARE houses across the street . . .

Anonymous said...

Pack your bags and come for a visit! I've got flowers out and even some of these fellows. It's been very, very hot here and many bushfires have been deliberately lit these past few days so it makes it even worse.

Aussie Jude

Marianne Arkins said...

OH... GAZANIAS! I love gazanias...

**sigh**

It's freezing and snowing here. We got upwards of a foot today. Whee.

Spring is coming. Right?