CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, January 10, 2009

Resolutions

January is turning out to be not like anything I expected.

We all contemplate a new year with such high hopes, fabulous expectations and optimism. I am no different from anyone else in this respect.

This year, however, all of that has taken a back seat to some very serious life issues. Still, I am hopeful that before long life will begin to return to normal here at Casa Leone. I see us doing ordinary things, laughing and loving and enjoying health and happiness. Time...I think that will all return in time.

And when it does, I'll be ready to tackle my New Year's resolutions. Yes, I did make some! Did you?

Hmm? Mine? Oh, I resolved to:

1. Write four novels by June.
2. Laugh as much as I can.
3. Never skip dessert. (Unless it's Jello--I can't stand Jello!)
4. Not worry overmuch--about anything. There are things that can't be changed, merely endured and accepted. No sense worrying over them, is there?

So, there you have it, my January resolutions. What about you? Did you make any that you're willing to share with us?

4 comments:

Dru said...

I didn't do resolutions this year, only goals and one of them is to eat healthier.

Wendy said...

1. Pray more
2. Worry less
3. Find the joy in every moment

Diane Craver said...

Happy to see your blog post.

I didn't make out any resolutions, but have some goals in mind. One is that I definitely want to get 2 book contracts.

Take care and have a great weekend, Sarita!

Melissa McClone said...

It's nice to hear from you! My resolutions were very generic. I'd have to go look them up that's how generic they were, but I've been bad about really working toward them. Right now I feel like I've just been trying to get through the day and that's okay!