CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, October 20, 2008

What's the story?



We've had some cold temperatures these past few nights. Not just chilly, but pretty darn cold. In the low twenties.

Imagine my delight yesterday when, on my first post-illness jaunt in the yard, I cam upon some morning glories blooming beside the greenhouse. Aren't they gorgeous?

I love it that they're resourceful (or stubborn!) enough to endure while all around them dies back. Yeah, that's one of my favorite things about morning glories. They have spirit.

To tell the truth, I hoped to see them clinging to the greenhouse.
Morning glories. You'll be hearing a lot about them in November, I promise!

Hope you have a wonderful Monday. Have you any plans?

Me? I'm going to poke around and see what other surprises lurk in the yard.

3 comments:

Marianne Arkins said...

Aren't the LOVELY! About the only think blooming here anymore are the mums -- and thank heavens for them.

Have a wonderful Monday exploring.

Dru said...

The morning glories are pretty. Have fun exploring your garden and have a great Monday.

Melissa McClone said...

So pretty. Thanks for sharing!