CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, October 10, 2008

It's That Time Again



It's nearly November and you know what that means, don't you?
I've signed on again to join the craziness,
even though I'm seriously doubting my sanity right about now.

Nonetheless, I've updated my author page. I hope you'll take a peek!

The title of my November novel is A Morning Glory Christmas
and although I've little save the title at this point
I know it's going to be fun to write.

What about you?
What kind of plans do you have for November?

Want to write a book?
Hmm?

4 comments:

Marianne Arkins said...

We're going to have FUN!!!

Right?

LOL...

Dru said...

Congrats on joining Marianne participating in NaNo. You guys will have fun.

November means I can start quilting again.

Wendy said...

You know I'll be in there too, and I have you to thank for getting me hooked on NaNo all those years ago! I've got a title, "Night Voices" (which may or may not keep), and a few ideas to go with it so November, here I come!

Melissa McClone said...

I went to your page to add you as a buddy, but it had two errors and wouldn't let me.