CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, October 21, 2008

November - coming soon!

NaNo, coming soon! I'm so excited! I love November, love National Novel Writing Month and all the excitement that accompanies it.

My NaNo page is here.

My novel is called A Morning Glory Christmas. Interested? (Please say yes!)

When four women, united by loss and their love of gardening,
face the Christmas season anything can show up under the tree...
even a second chance at love.


I know I'm going to write a novel in November, and I've got a title and a vague idea of the characters and plot but that's about it. I'm just going to take a deep breath, jump into the fun and enjoy myself, the way I always do. No stress. No worries. I'm just going to have fun.

What about you? Are you playing this November? If you are, please drop me a line. I'd love to buddy you!

7 comments:

Marianne Arkins said...

I was going to leave you my page at NaNo so you could buddy me, but the site is down... I'll email you later.

We'll have fun!

Dru said...

Do you plan on submitting your novel once NaNo is over?

I look forward to reading what I can of your story...it sounds interesting.

Kara Lynn Russell said...

Sarita,
I like your story idea. Does it have anything to do with those morning glories that were pictured yesterday?

I was thinking about doing NaNo this year, but after completing the last Orchard Hill story I thought I need a break more.

I hope you have fun with it, though. Maybe next year...

Kara

Melissa McClone said...

Cool about your Nano book! Sounds like a good story. I think we might already be buddies, but I'll check. With my revised deadline, if I take this current book to the end, I'll be doing a two week nano instead of a month long one!

Wendy said...

Started on my outline yesterday and I even have a working title: "If a Man Can Smile . . ."

Diane Craver said...

Hi Sarita,
I love your title and your story sounds like it will be lots of fun to write. Good luck with it.

I've never done NaNo and November isn't a great time for me to try it.

Anonymous said...

I'm still on the fence about NaNo-ing. But I better get off the fence soon, it's almost here!

::faint::