CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, August 08, 2007

Rainy Wednesday

Yes, we've got rain. Granted, it's been falling in fits and starts, but it's real, live, honest-to-goodness moisture falling from the sky. Rain. Yay!! I know in some spots rain isn't cause for celebration, but here, in our parched corner of the world, I am doing the happy dance.

Aside from the rain, this is a no-news Wednesday. It's been exactly a week since Snowdance released, a week filled with fun and laughter, but now I think it might just be time for me to buckle down and get back to work. I'm not writing anything new at the moment, just rewriting bits of the next novel that will be released.

Vineyard Mambo is a mystery, very different from Snowdance. I wrote it a few years back and I'm just now re-reading it and it's interesting to see the story unfold. I keep smacking myself on the forehead and muttering, "Why? Why did she do that?" or "Oh, yeah...that's right. I'd forgotten that part." It's like reading something for the first time, except that it's something I wrote! Very strange.

Back to the rain and writing. Hope you have a wonderful Wednesday!

0 comments: