CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, August 10, 2007

All things good

Happy Friday. Don't you just love Fridays? I know I do. The weekend stretches ahead, options open and beckoning... Yep, I love Friday. Especially when it's raining, like it is this very minute. I know, I know...I could get skewered for professing to love rain, especially on get-away day. But hey, we're parched here and rain is very, very welcome. I hate to see dry, rocky creekbeds. Bring on the rain!

Have been working on revamping Vineyard Mambo. Not really working hard, just a few hours each morning, but I figure it'll save me from the big, bad, mind-numbing edit just before the book is published. It's going well; I'm sewing up a few plot holes and, most likely, creating a couple that weren't there to begin with! Ha! I'll leave those for my wonderful editor to find. *Which she will, believe me. Nothing gets past that woman, thank goodness!*

What else?

Hmm...well, I just checked the Whiskey Creek Press "Hot Titles" list again. I know, it's a compulsion at this point. I just have to look when I log on. I just have to. Really.

Oh? Um, well, yes, Snowdance is still on the list. :)

Snowdance is in the top spot on the Hot Titles list!! Number One!!

Told you it was all good! Have a nice weekend!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

CONGRATULATIONS, my friend! I am giddy with you! Wendy

Anonymous said...

Sending hugs your way, Wendy!!

~Sarita :)