CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, August 24, 2007

Happy Friday

Hi all. Just enjoying life here. :)

I've got to admit I'm still jazzed about the first review for Snowdance. I feel like I'm walking on a little cloud. The past few weeks have been amazing. It is hard for me to wrap my mind around the idea that my book is still number one on the "Hot Titles" list. I never, ever, ever expected it to be so well received. To all of you who have sent emails, letters, cards, notes, called or done any of the other wonderful things you've done (you know who you are!) --thank you very much. This experience has been incredibly positive and I'm thrilled you're all sharing it with me.

Soon, though, I'm going to have to get back to writing.

But for now, I'm just enjoying life. I hope you are, as well.

Have a great weekend!
-Sarita

0 comments: