CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, August 02, 2007

Launched!

Well, it's finally happened. My first novel has been published. Snowdance became available yesterday! What an amazing feeling!

I'm lucky to have wonderfully supportive family and friends. For the cards, gorgeous flowers and fun emails, I thank you all. You helped make my big day truly memorable. My darling husband took me out for a day of adventure, and we had a fabulous time. I will never forget the beautiful sunny August day that my first novel was released. Never.

Now? Now back to writing. I've just begun reworking the novel that comes out in March, called Vineyard Mambo. This one is very different from Snowdance. It's a murder mystery and not nearly as introspective. I'm enjoying fine-tuning it, although I've just started so who knows how I'll feel when I hit chapter 30?! Anyhow, now that Snowdance is out I'll have to get back to work. I'm also writing a new novel, so life is never dull!

Thanks for sharing my big moment with me. :)

P.S. - Wendy, thanks so much for being so supportive. Your cheerful emails have done so much to calm any pre-release jitters! You are a great friend!!

0 comments: