CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, November 01, 2011

No, No NaNo

November is National Novel Writing Month. I participated in this month-long book writing challenge more than once. Last year, of course, I didn't even know it was November. I skipped the challenge.

I'm skipping it this year, too. I just can't bring myself to jump into the fun. Not now. Maybe next year, but this year my heart's just not in it. I'm writing, but at my own pace and in my own time.

So I'll hope the other participants have fun, achieve their goals and find themselves happy and satisfied by month's end. There are forums available to peruse and excerpts to read, so if you have a minute--or two or three!--why not go check out the action?

Do you have any plans for this month? Whatever you've got up your sleeve, I hope it's enjoyable and brings you peace.

3 comments:

Maria Zannini said...

I did NaNo once, but it wasn't my cup of tea. I prefer to go at my own speed.

Dru said...

I have no immediate plans for the month...oh wait, I have a couple of quilts I need to finish.

Shearer's Girl said...

I thought about doing NaNo this month but I haven't signed up. I have a stand at a knitting show this month so busy dyeing yarns.