CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Cranberries. And Chocolate.

I love dried cranberries. And chocolate. And nuts.

Last night, I had all three. Just not together. Until I got busy in the kitchen. Ooh, I love this recipe!

Chocolate Cranberry Clusters

1 cup toasted almonds, coarsely chopped
1/2 cup dried cranberries, coarsely chopped
8 ounces dark chocolate, finely chopped

Combine the almonds and cranberries.

Line a baking sheet with waxed paper.

Melt the chocolate in the top of a double boiler over slightly simmering water. Stir frequently.

When chocolate is melted, add the cranberries and nuts.

Spoon out heaping clusters of the mixture onto the waxed paper. Put the baking sheet into the refrigerator for 10 minutes.

Store and serve at room temperature. That is, if they last long enough to store. Or serve.

I wish you a candy-filled, peaceful day.

3 comments:

Maria Zannini said...

You had me at cranberries. I might make this as a Christmas gift.

Thank you!

Melissa McClone said...

Three of my fave things. I am definitely making this one! Thanks!'

BTW, the kids computer broke. That's the one I order off amazon from. For some reason my macs get hung up there. So that's why you haven't gotten your gift card yet. Hope to sneak onto hubby's today!

Anonymous said...

Love it! I'm going to try this for the holidays. YUMMO.

Sue W.