CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, November 05, 2011

Romantic Lizards?

I've written myself into a corner. I hate when that happens! What's holding me captive?

A lizard.

Or two, to be precise.

Yes, I know. Lizards aren't generally considered romantic elements but hey, this pair is already in the story so they've got to stay. I don't have the heart to write them out. Remember, it's romance, not murder mystery.

So, the little buggers will remain. I just have to figure out a way for them to release me. Being held hostage by a duo of lizards doesn't make my day.

What's new with you? Anything interesting?

And, do you know how to get rid of two pesky lizards? Any ideas on that one?

No? Me, either. Until we meet again, have a peaceful journey!

4 comments:

Maria Zannini said...

A cat will usually scare off lizards, or if they're in the bushes--a lady with pruning shears. :)

Shearer's Girl said...

Could your lizards hibernate or migrate? I have no idea if lizards do that but it sounds fairly harmless and natural.

Marianne Arkins said...

LOL... I like Maria's suggestion! *G*

I have visions of the Geico gecko walking around on two feet, so I don't think I'm any help at all.

Melissa McClone said...

I love lizards. Used to have one as a pet!

BTW, I just realized I never sent the gift card you won. So sorry. It's been crazy here. Will do it tomorrow night.