CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, November 14, 2011

In The Mail

I received the loveliest note yesterday from someone who recently read The Christmas Bargain. It was such a pleasant surprise to find such kind words in my mailbox! I can't tell you how much one little note lifted my spirits. It always feels so good to hear someone's read and enjoyed something I've written.

And this book has a particularly close spot in my heart. I wrote it during a very special time. It released when we truly needed something good to happen to us. It's just one book that really means a great deal to me, so knowing it's brought pleasure to someone else makes me smile.

So, that's my good news for the day. What about you? What's going on with you today?

Wishing you a peaceful day!


Iris Newgate’s grandfather left behind many things when he died, not the least of which is a condition in his will that states unless Iris finds someone to marry by Christmas day, she will be forced to take as her husband the most dastardly rake in London.

Lord James Whitman is well aware of what others say about him. He has heard his name whispered behind closed doors and learned of his character being maligned without cause. But after his unearned reputation causes Iris to decline his marriage proposal, he is determined to show her the truth and win her love!

Without her grandfather’s guidance, Iris must decide whether to trust the London gossips or the tune of her own heart. Could she possibly love a man who is as horrid as some say he is? Or should she trust her instincts and what the duke tells her to be true?

All Iris knows for sure is that Christmas day grows closer with each passing minute!

2 comments:

Melissa McClone said...

Sounds like a wonderful story! Adding it to my list!!!

Great about the reader feedback. It makes such a difference!

Have a great day!

Anonymous said...

Sounds fantastic!!

Sue W.