CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, September 09, 2011

One Thousand

Yes, it's true. This is my one-thousandth blog post.


So much has happened in these past years. So many changes. I could sit here and cry over the sad days, but I'm not going to do that. It's much easier to remember the good days, and smile.


Of course, I'd love it if my wonderful husband could be sitting right here beside me as I type these words. You must know it's my greatest wish, to be with him. But I believe he's with me, and he knows what I'm doing. He somehow sees I'm still here. That I'm doing all we discussed. I'm keeping to the plans we made together. He knows these things--and so much more.


Recently an old friend reminded me that Vito hasn't left my side. He's just taken a seat with a better view. I love that!


Thank you all for making this journey with me. For sticking with me through the triumphs and sad days. For letting me know I'm not alone on this path. I am grateful.


It's with a full heart that I share this milestone with you, this one-thousandth post. I have no idea where the days to the next milestone post will take me. All I know is that today, from the farm and from my heart, I'm glad you're sharing this moment. And, from this chair and from another with a better view, we welcome you again to another day on the farm.


I wish you a peacful Friday.

5 comments:

Maria Zannini said...

I just realized I had no idea how many blog posts I'd written. It turns out to be 1020, so I missed celebrating my milestone.

I wasn't sure if I would like blogging, but I know I've enjoyed yours.

Congrats!

Hope you're drying out up there.

Anonymous said...

Woo hoo! What a milestone. Congrats, Sarita. I love reading about your life on the farm. And I can't wait to read your next book.

Sue W.

Mary said...

I hope you are also havign a peaceful Friday. Great news about your thousand posts!

I hope you are drying out a bit!!

Jess said...

A thousand posts is a great thing! Congrats.

I enjoy reading your blog every day. I don't always comment but I do read every day!!!

Dru said...

Congrats on this milestone and I can't wait for your next one. You are a friend.