CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, September 29, 2011

Between Land



Between books. A weird place to be, really. Missing the characters in my mind and heart who I've come to know and love. Really, it's kind of lonely around the place now.


So, I'm thinking about the next book. Just thinking at this point. It'll be different from the last book but there'll be a love story.


Only this time, no duck. That's right, I'm leaving the duck out of the next book. I mean, there can't be a duck in every book, right?


I don't think I'll begin writing until I get the pre-winter farm chores squared away. Then, with long stretches of cooler weather and all my chores done, I'll be able to concentrate on writing. I won't feel guilty for falling into a different world when this one screams for attention. But until then, I'm in the strange between-books place.


What about you? What's going on with you?


Wishing you a peaceful day!


5 comments:

sharon said...

I love the picture.

I can't wait to hear about your next book. Enjoy your downtime!!!

Dru said...

Not much going on over here.

Anonymous said...

It is a dull day here. Is it the weekend yet?

Sue W.

Marianne Arkins said...

I'm cleaning my house. Whee!!!

If the weather clears up, I'll probably take down my garden and prune all my perennials in preparation for (:::shudders:::) ... winter.

Shearer's Girl said...

A duck - how intriguing.