CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, September 10, 2011

Grateful


My gratitude list is long. Really, I'm blessed. Today? I'm very grateful for my rain boots. Really. In upstate New York they're a necessity. And I don't see that not being the trend for a while, so I'm glad these boots are so comfy.

Today, more cleanup. And squeezing in some hours for writing. Then, salvaging anything I can from the gardens--they're underwater so that makes harvesting a challenge. Hoping to get some sewing done, too.

Oh, yes. The to-do list is massive this Saturday. What about you? What's on your agenda?

Wishing you a peaceful day.

3 comments:

Dru said...

you have the boots that I've been looking for in my size. Luckily I found something similar.

The rain has stayed away, so I'll be running errands, reading and finally getting back to binding my quilt.

Have a great weekend.

Mary said...

Those are great boots! I hope you don't have to wear them too much!

Anonymous said...

your rain is unbelievable.

sue w.