CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, September 30, 2011

Fall Magic

Oh, yeah. It's that time of year again. Pumpkin time--don't you just love them? I do. I really do.

In the spring I planted a few hills of pumpkins. Some winter squash. A couple of gourds. Then, I ignored that garden. No weeding. Watering only during the big heat wave. I didn't even search beneath the big leaves to see what grew.

Now, though, I see the magic. A few seeds. Some sun. Time. And...magic.

My plan? To put the pumpkins at the end of our driveway, with a small sign. An invitation to enjoy the magic.

Wishing you a peaceful day.

3 comments:

Mary said...

And yet another beautiful picture! You are surrounded by such pretty things. I am so glad you share them.

Jeff Rivera said...

Nice picture.. Thank you for sharing it..

Marianne Arkins said...

Put them at the end of the driveway for a bit and ... then can them. Right?

I had heart palpations thinking of good, fresh pumpkin being wasted... LOL!!

Hope you have a lovely week.