CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, September 26, 2011

Breathe...

Good Monday morning, friends. I hope you had a pleasant weekend. Mine? Interesting, but I'm not going to share. I'm just going to say that today I'm going to breathe. Enjoy the warm fall day. Go for a walk. Write. Bake something just for fun. And breathe. Yeah, lots of that.


One flower. So pretty, isn't it?

Stretching toward the sky.

I love it.

Now, don't you just wish your bathroom ceiling could look like this?

Short story?
A leak.
Crying.
Then, angry.
Hacksaw.
Chair.
Hole.

Yes, that is a kitchen towel stapled to the ceiling.
You know, I never thought I'd say that.
Live and learn.
And breathe.


I hope you have a peaceful Monday. As I said, I've got lots of plans. I'm going to ignore the ceiling today. It'll be there tomorrow. Today, just breathing. Peace. Relaxation. No ceiling holes or leaks.


See you tomorrow!







3 comments:

Wendy said...

Love the pictures. And I am going to bake something today just for the fun of it. Thanks for the advice!

Dru said...

sorry about the ceiling.

I'm planning to take a nice walk before the storm.

Anonymous said...

Love the photos!

Keep your chin up baby girl. Love ya!

Sue W.