CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Tuesday Tidbits

Finally! Blue skies and warm breezes! I am psyched. I've spent the morning outdoors, just walking around the property and enjoying the birdsong. It feels fabulous to get out on such a pretty day.

Yesterday I finished a baby quilt. Want to see?

Very simple patchwork, one of my favorite patterns. The rounded corners make me smile.

And, something else that brings happiness. It's too early to put seeds in the greenhouse (it was 9 degrees this morning, so the greenhouse must've been chilly!) but I've begun a few flats in the family room beside the fire. Apparently the conditions are right, because we've got...


Pansies! I've never grown them from seed but I couldn't resist picking a packet up when I saw them at Agway a few weeks ago. I love pansies!

And these? Peppers! Yes, that's right, they're Italian frying peppers. Aren't they sweet?

So, just a peaceful day here. Nothing amazing, just a healthy dose of ordinary. What about you? What's going on in your neck of the woods today?

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Vito must be smiling down from Heaven at you.

Sue W.

Dru said...

Not much going on today. Just waiting for Spring to take over.

Marianne Arkins said...

LOVE the quilt... I almost wish I had a baby so you could make me one. Almost. ;-)

I have seedling envy.

Melissa McClone said...

The rounded corners are awesome. Was that hard to do? I'd worry I'd pucker the trim.

Cool you have sprouting plants!!!!