CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, March 06, 2011

Saturday Night Silliness

"It was a dark and stormy night..."

Sorry, I couldn't resist. But really, last night was windy, rainy and once darkness fell I wondered what I'd do to fill the long hours. Then, inspiration! Some Saturday night silliness! Yes, I knew just the thing...

Some cutting, sewing and instant fun. The chickens make me smile whenever I see them. That's why I bought the fabric--because it made me giggle in the store. Anyhow, the time flew by and before I knew it I had a half-dozen silly little bags lined up.

What did you do last night? Anything interesting?

And, was it dark and stormy outside your windows? Hmm?

Hope you have a great Sunday! Me? I'm off to work on the new book. Then, who knows? Maybe I'll spend the evening sewing again. Or maybe I'll just curl up by the fire with a good book, a cup of chai and while away the quiet hours. Peaceful, that's what I've got planned for the rest of this day. I wish you peace, as well.




7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Incredible. I am just so glad you are keeping busy. It must help the time pass. Are you taking care of yourself?

I wish my girls were still small. They would look so sweet with these little carryalls!!

Sue W.

Dru said...

I'm working on my quilt. Left to do is the binding. Then I'll do some more reading and I know I'm taking a nap.

Love your creations.

I hope your Sunday is pleasant.

Oh, our skies are cloudy and gray and the rain is coming soon.

Sarita Leone said...

Sue, I love seeing you here again. Sometime soon we'll have to have a long chat and catch up. I am taking care of myself. We both know my guy would insist I do, so I'm doing my best.

Hugs to your girls! And you, too!

Sarita Leone said...

Dru Ann, I am looking forward to seeing your latest quilt. You have a great sense of style, and it shows in your quilting.

Rain? Lucky you! We had a bazillion feet of the white stuff--ugh!

Hope your day is going well.

Marianne Arkins said...

You need an Artfire store so I can buy some of these....

Sarita Leone said...

Marianne, I've been thinking of an Artfire or Etsy store. It might be a fun venture.

Marianne Arkins said...

A regular Artfire store is completely free. The Pro stores are only something like $5 - 6 a month with no listing fees (the listing fee is why we didn't use Etsy).

You should try the free one -- it literally won't cost you anything :-)