CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, March 12, 2011

Oh Baby!


I made a grisly discovery this morning.

See the spot? Can you tell what it is? And do you see where it is?

Just so you know, it's between the glass and the picture. That's right. A big, hairy spider has invaded what I definitely consider my space.

AHH!

You know what I've got to do, don't you? I've got to get that...that...well, I've got to get it out of there.

Ew. That's all. Just ew.

Spiders? Not a fan.

EWW...

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

Get that thing out of there!!! Your baby pic is adorable!!

Sue W.

Anonymous said...

I am with you. Yuck!!!

We have been thinking about you. We hope you are doing okay. You must know that you have an angel on your shoulder. He loved you so much it was amazing to watch the two of you together. Don't forget we are here if you need us.

Jessica

Dru said...

I spotted it immediately and I would destroy it.

Is that your baby picture?

Marianne Arkins said...

I think I'm the only one feeling sorry for the spider ...

Cute picture, BTW :-D

Melissa McClone said...

Oh, icky. Hugs.

Very sweet pic.

Sarita Leone said...

Sue, I got it out. :)

Sarita Leone said...

So good to see you, Jessica. Yes, I know my guy is watching over me. It is what keeps me going.

Good to see you!

Sarita Leone said...

Yes, Dru, that is my baby picture. :)

Sarita Leone said...

I knew you'd feel sorry for the spider, Marianne. Just so you know, the spider made it out alive. I didn't have the heart to hurt it.

Thanks for stopping by!

Sarita Leone said...

Melissa, yes, very icky. Gives me the shivers, just thinking about it.

So glad to see you here. I've missed you. Hope your weekend is going well!