CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, May 01, 2009

Friday Fun


The UPS man delivered these yesterday! So exciting!

My contribution to the Celtic Brooch series is the second story in this anthology. It is called Freedom's Touch and, thankfully, has gotten great reader response and lovely reviews. More info on the anthology can be found here.

I've got a few copies available for purchase, if anyone's interested. And in honor of a very special man's birthday, I'm going to randomly choose two names from today's comments for an impromptu giveaway. Each name chosen will receive one copy of this Wild Rose Press anthology.

Now, I'm off to celebrate the day! We're going out for breakfast, then will take the day as it comes. I'm sure there will be yummy food in fun places, lots of cake and ice cream and packages with big bows on them to open. (Uh oh...I hope I remember where I stashed the packages! Yikes!) And candles! There will be candles, wishes and kisses. Lots of wishes and kisses.

I hope you have a fabulous May Day.

12 comments:

margaret blake said...

Sounds so exciting, Sarita, good luck with your story.

I love the title, it is very intriguing.

Margaret

Dru said...

Happy Birthday Vito!

Have a wonderful day celebrating.

Sue W. said...

Happy Birthday Vito!!

I'm sending hugs and good wishes all the way from my side of the world. :-)

Mary said...

I loooove birthdays! Happy Birthday!

And congratulations on the box of books!!

Annette said...

Congrats on the special day and the breakfast! I love going out to eat for breakfast.

Denise Patrick said...

Birthdays are special, so enjoy this very special day!!

Wendy said...

Happy Birthday, Vito! Hope your day is perfect and completely wonderful. Sarita, congrats on yet another success - I am so proud of you.

Mary Ricksen said...

I hope you have a very happy birthday Vito.
Sarita congratulations on your hard earned success. It's just amazing!

Debby said...

Happy Birthday to Vito and congrats to Sarita. The book look very nice.

traveler said...

Happy Birthday Vito! Enjoy this special day. Congrats Sarita.

Unknown said...

Happy Birthday Vito! I hope you are having a wonderful day! Big congratulations on the box of books--how exciting for you!!

anne said...

Congratulations Sarita! Wonderful books. Happy Birthday Vita and have a lovely day.