CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Snowbound

Yes, we did get a huge snowstorm yesterday! It is gorgeous outside!
I'm still in my jammies but I'm grinning from ear to ear. I can see it all...

I see snowpeople, snowball fights, sledding and snow-shoeing. I see snow angels and head-back-mouth-open snow tasting. Yes, it's still snowing here. I see...

I see a cleared driveway. Maybe a path to the barn. Yeah, that'll take all day. I guess I'll have to see most of the rest of it only in my mind. It appears I've got an appointment with a snowblower. Still...

Yeah, I'm sure there'll be time for an angel or two. Or a dozen!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Pretty picture. So much snow!!

Pam

Unknown said...

Take time to make an angel for me please!

Marianne Arkins said...

You're so positive about it! I want YOUR attitude.

Dru said...

I use to love playing in the snow and freezing my butt off (that was when I was younger). The snowstorm we had was a little one so I'm still waiting for the big one to hit us. Please send some down my way.

Enjoy!

Anonymous said...

Ha,ha,ha...is that the top of your petrol drum sticking out? As you know, I've never seen real snow and can't quite fathom how much you seem to get. Time for a trip, I think.

Aussie Jude