CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, February 04, 2008

Anna Romeo makes an appearance...

...at the From the Pages character page. She's the heroine in Vineyard Mambo, the first Anna Romeo mystery. We're lucky she's come to introduce herself early. I'm hoping she stops back often enough that we all know her, at least a little bit, before Vineyard Mambo's March release.

People have asked if this book will be available in print. Yes, all Whiskey Creek Press titles will be available in both electronic and print versions on the day of their release. That's just one of the many things I love about being a WCP author. So if you'd like a print copy of Vineyard Mambo it will be available the same instant the electronic version goes on sale. Good news, eh? :)

I've also been asked if Vineyard Mambo is available for pre-order. Now that's something I don't know but I would think the contact link on the publisher's website could provide the correct answer to that question. I know their customer service staff is really nice and very helpful so if you'd like to pre-order this title, or any other upcoming WCP release, I'd give them a buzz. I know they'll assist readers with that, and all other, questions.

And to those who've asked about pre-ordering Vineyard Mambo--thank you! You've made my day!

I hope you'll go over and visit with Anna! At From the Pages, remember? She's waiting! :)

0 comments: