CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Admission of guilt

Just a little something. That's all it was, really.
Nothing big. Not earth-shattering.
I certainly didn't do anything that would,
um, bring undue attention on myself.
Nothing that would be considered,
you know, less than socially correct.
Really.
Fine.
I'll tell the truth.
So I had a little slip, a small moment.
I mean, don't we all have them from time to time?
An instant in time when you might --
just might, I say --
well,
forget yourself?
Do something crazy? Impulsive?
Out of character?
Right.
So, I did.
I admit it, okay?
I did it.
There.
Are you happy now?
I squea-
no, I screa-
no, it wasn't that, either.
*Sigh*
I screeched, okay?
There, I've said it.
I screeched when I saw this.
Now, going in search of coffee.
With a big -- and I mean big -- grin on my face.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I think if it was me I would scream real loud!! ;-)

Pam

Unknown said...

I agree with Pam. I'd be yelling from the roof top, lol.

Dru said...

Allright!!!! I would be yelling as well. Excellent.

Any day now.

Melissa McClone said...

Congrats, Sarita!

Anonymous said...

And whose the clever girl? I'm so proud of you!

Aussie Jude