CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Have you noticed?

When I check my email there are little link lines at the top of the page. They change depending on what type of mail I'm opening but the first one of the morning is usually random, or news related. I never click onto them but I do notice them. How could I not? Like I said, they're right there, at the top of the page.

When I peek into my spam folder the top links lead to recipes using spam. Ugh.

This morning's initial link? It was --I kid you not-- a link that led to "directions" for the proper way to wear an article of clothing. Now if the item in question was something that someone might need coaching in I could understand the little link being useful.

Scarves. Scarves come to mind. I mean, those things can be wrapped or pinned a gazillion ways. Directions on wearing scarves? I could see that. Or...hmm, I don't know. There must be other clothing items which could, by some stretch of the imagination, warrant directing. Off the top of my caffeine-deprived head I can't think of any but I know there must be some.

But this? I know for sure the featured item doesn't require directions. Or if it does, the woman who clicks onto the link might do better if she rethinks her choices. Maybe switch to something that she can wear without getting instructions?

All I know is, no woman should need directions on wearing a thong. I've always thought they were pretty self-explanatory.

Off to find coffee...

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Belts. They can be tricky sometimes but a thong? Do they think we're stupid?

Pam

Marianne Arkins said...

LOL... I love to look at the links on my email because some of my get pretty crazy!

And, yeah, considering that there's about two inches of material on a thong, I can't imagine having more than one way to put it on.

Melissa McClone said...

Haha. I'm trying to imagine what it would look like to put a thong on wrong :O

Anonymous said...

At least you know what a thong is!! We call your "flip-flops" thongs over here!
Years ago, at the markets, I saw all these funny little pieces of lace material and was trying to work out what they were - holding them up, turning them over...my girls were sooooooooooooooo embarrassed!!! Thongs...of the "G" variety.

Aussie Jude

Anonymous said...

Y'know, if someone could do it wrong, it would be me. But I still do not need directions, ROFL.

Emily

Dru said...

OMG, that is too funny. Can you wear thongs the wrong way?