CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, February 19, 2008

1-2-3 Meme

Last Saturday Marianne tagged me to do this book meme.

The rules?
1). Pick up the nearest book (of at least 123 pages)
2). Open the book to page 123
3). Find the fifth sentence
4). Post the next three sentences
5). Tag five people

Umm...I don't usually do these but since I've been up to my nose in edits I thought it might be fun. The book? The one I've got right here on my desk, Vineyard Mambo.

A first peek...

Let's see, page 123...

Okay, here it is:

“Morning, Martha. How’s it going?”

“Fine I suppose. I can’t believe we have a murderer in our midst. Isn’t there a book by that name?”

I found the third sentence, and posted the next five. So? I changed the rules a tad, what can I say? And I'm not going to tag anyone. Feel free to play along if you'd like! But please, let us know you're playing so we can come read your snippet too.

1 comments:

Mary said...

How many more days until this comes out? The suspense is killing me!!

No patience isn't one of my best features.

*tapping foot*