CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, January 23, 2008

Vineyard Mambo Coming Soon

I have a new novel coming out on March 1st. It is a mystery called Vineyard Mambo. Not a hard core, blood-and-guts, gory and grisly story, but a cozy. I am so jazzed to see this story in print.

What is Vineyard Mambo about? Well, I'm so glad you asked...

Anna Romeo and her hunky Italian husband, Tony, are pulled into the mystery surrounding the death of one of their small town's least-liked residents. Arson, home invasions and more bring everyone living in Milton Falls deeper into the mystery. But with the help of Tony's grandfather and Anna's uber-intellignet cat, Anna and Tony just might be able to figure things out in time for the annual Zucchini Festival to take place. Then again, maybe they won't...

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I cant wait to read your new book.I have a feeling it is going to call for a pot of tea and a cozy chair to curl up in .Your last book is great couldnt put it down until I finished it. sharon

Marianne Arkins said...

The zucchini (zuchinni? ACK...squash) festival? I'm already enjoying it.

gammawfox said...

I would love to read your book! I like to read after new authors (new to me) and add them to my list. I try to keep tabs with who I like and don't care for. I am usually easy to please because I was born to read. I am pretty much homebound so it's good I like books! Please enter me in your contest. Thanks, Lela

bubbysgammaw@peoplepc.com