CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, January 21, 2008

Reading?

All right, I'm going to admit something here. I am consumed, absolutely consumed, by the book I"m currently reading. I've been sucked right into the past. The 1600s, to be exact. Oh? What am I reading? The Island at the Center of the World by Russell Shorto. It was a Christmas gift from my aunt and I'm loving it! My aunt is a pro at choosing the most excellent books. She's definitely made a hit with this historical account.



Um, if you'll excuse me... There's a book that just won't quit calling me...

3 comments:

Marianne Arkins said...

okay, I'll bite.... I'm off to go look for that book.

:-)

Anonymous said...

I saw that one in B&N. Now I wish I'd bought the darn thing!

Sheesh! I'll have to go back to the bookstore now. ;)

Dru said...

Don't you just love it when a book captures you?