CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, January 31, 2008

Hark! What's that sound?

Can it be? Can it really, truly be?

Yes! It is! I believe it really, truly is!

February...I hear February approaching...and my heart sings. Warms. Is hopeful.

In case you don't regularly read this blog, you won't know that January has stunk. Big time. Well now you know. As I used to say when I was a kid, "It rots." Or, in this case, rotted. Because hey, it's almost over and that is cause enough for celebration!

Me? I'm baking a cake today. A big chocolate cake with lots of candy flowers on top. There's even going to be candles to blow out before we cut the cake. Oh yes, today's a day for celebrating! January may have cut the cheese but February? It's a whole new ball game.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Cake sounds good. Huh. Cake.

Anonymous said...

You are funny. Enjoy your cake!

Mary G.

Marianne Arkins said...

It's like I told my DH: It's almost February, which means it's nearly March, which means April is just around the corner, so it might as well be summer!!!

WOOOOOOO!!!!

Anonymous said...

I'm with Marianne. She sounds like she's got the calendar figured out! ROFL!

Dru said...

Your cake sounds yummy. February will be a good month for all and like Marianne said, the warm months are coming soon.

Anonymous said...

I'm over here in Oz counting the days until the cooler months come! Too funny. But cake sounds good whether the weather is hot or cold.

Aussie Jude