CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, January 27, 2008

Contest nearing an end!

Almost over! January is nearly at an end and you know what that means, don't you? We're coming down to the last few days to enter my January Contest!

Just leave a comment on this blog site during the month of January and you'll be entered in a drawing to be held February 1st. The prize? An autographed copy of Vineyard Mambo, my upcoming mystery release. Vineyard Mambo will be out on March 1st and one lucky blog commenter, picked completely at random, will receive their copy of this book as soon as I get my first shipment of books.

It's an easy-entry contest. Come on, won't you talk to me? Fast, painless and you just might be one of the first to read Vineyard Mambo!

5 comments:

Dru said...

I didn't even know you were having a contest.

Anyway, I went to your website to find a synopois for Vineyard Mambo and I like what I saw so now your book is including in my reading list.

Marianne Arkins said...

You know me... I love to talk to you!!!

Anonymous said...

Here I am! You should try to get this one on the Aussie book shelves too!
Aussie Jude

Tameka said...

I just wanted to say good luck on your upcoming book. And I love the excerpt to Vineyard Mambo

Erik Deckers said...

Hi, found you through Manda Newlin, the Indianapolis-based writer. I love mysteries, and so anytime anyone says "Hey, I have a new mystery coming out," I can't wait to read it. Getting it for free is a bonus!