CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, November 30, 2009

Oh No, NaNo's Over!


I finished my NaNo novel, In Name Only, early on. The book almost wrote itself. The characters were fun to hang around with, the story kept my fingers flying on the keyboard and when it was finished I felt a fabulous sense of satisfaction.

All went well...or so one would think.

Thank goodness Hubby reminded me that today is, in fact, the last day of the month. That's right, NaNo will be over in a few hours.

Me? I just remembered I didn't validate my book when I finished it. Actually the validating thingys weren't open when I hit "the end" so I had to wait until they were.

It's a good thing he reminded me, isn't it? I would've been bummed if I didn't see the little purple banner on my NaNo page. It's a small thing, but it always makes me smile.

Thanks, honey!

3 comments:

Dru said...

Congrats on finishing NaNo.

Wendy said...

Congratulations, my friend! I am SO proud of you! I didn't even get close to finishing this year, but there's always 2010.

Marianne Arkins said...

My NaNo account has stuck out it's tongue and given me a big raspberry, lol. But I'm SO proud of you!!