CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, November 01, 2009

And We're Off!

Happy November! And for all of you who are as wacky as I am and are taking the November challenge, Happy First Day of National Novel Writing Month!

It's hard to believe it's already here. October sure did fly by...

I've got to admit, I love NaNo. I've participated for the past few years, and have had a blast every time. This year I expect the challenge to be a bit more...well, a bit more challenging, given what's going on in our lives at this point, but I'm confident I'll manage my 50,00 words. If I don't have faith in myself, who will?

This year's November novel is a Regency romance called In Name Only. If you'd like to see how I'm doing, and eventually read an excerpt, please visit me here at my NaNo page.

Now, if you'll excuse me, I've got a novel to begin...

Happy Sunday!

2 comments:

Dru said...

Good luck with NaNo this year. I'm sure you'll make your goal.

Have a great Sunday.

Marianne Arkins said...

AHA.. that's your NaNo ID -- got it.

Good luck :-)