CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, August 25, 2008

Me, Here and There

Wanted to let everyone know I'm in the Author Spotlight over at The Long and the Short of It this week. I hope you'll check it out...and remember, the spotlight news changes every day, so check back daily, please. Monday's post is here.

A couple of people have been kind enough to email me about last week's interview with Cora Applebaum at Orchard Hill Highlights. I agree with all of you; Cora is a pip and I loved being there. If you missed the interview you can still see it here.

Happy Monday!

2 comments:

Dru said...

i was there this morning

Kara Lynn Russell said...

Sarita,
I feel the same way. There's always time for writing. Now housecleaning, on the other hand... Luckily my daughters are old enough to help out.

Quilting is a wonderful hobby. I am content with simpler crafts. Have you discovered Etsy.com? It's a great place to buy handcrafted items as well as patterns and supplies. I recently stumbled onto it and am thoroughly hooked.