CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Interviews, the final frontier

I have a confession to make. I am--sometimes--apprehensive about being interviewed. I know, I know, you're probably surprised by that admission, but it's true. I get nervous just thinking about the whole interview thing.

Why? I'm always worried I'll sound like an idiot. Again, the unvarnished truth.

But today I'm being interviewed at Cheryl's Book Nook and I'm pleased to say the whole process was painless and fun. Who knows? I may be getting more comfortable with the experience. Cheryl was so kind when she asked me to do it I automatically said "yes!" and now I'm glad I did. Please, if you've got a minute, I'd love it if you'd head over there and visit with me.

I promise, it's painless and you might even have some fun! ;-)

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

going to take a look right now!

Pam

Dru said...

I'm heading over there now.

Have a good day.

Melissa McClone said...

Cool on the interview! I don't like being interviewed at all. In fact, I avoid them at all cost. Just like reviews.

I'm probably in the wrong business!

Nicole McCaffrey said...

What a wonderful interview! Gosh and I whine about getting up at five to write, LOL, but I like the way you put it--you'd mind having less time to spend with your hubby, so that's why you do it. I need to start thinking of it that way myself, and realize getting up early isn't less sleep for me, just more ME for my family *G*.

Great interview!

Unknown said...

You should not fear interviews! That is a great interview. I really enjoyed it. I feel like I know a lot more about you now.

Way to go!

Anonymous said...

Fantastic interview, Sarita. Good job. I cracked right up when I read your comment about being a rancher!! Still smiling now.

Aussie Jude